Job #: 2192
Title: Master Data Developer
Role The candidate will function as a developer to analyze, design, implement and support applications to enable the firm’s Master Data Management and Workflow/ Business Process Management capabilities.
• Responsibilities include participating in all aspects of the software development life cycle including designing and implementing solutions
• The developer will cultivate and manage constructive working relationships with the business team members and other IT peers
• The developer will contribute to and in some cases be responsible for Status Reporting artifacts, and other technology presentations to the management as warranted
• Must have over 4-7 years of demonstrated hands-on experience with full stack web and database development
• Must posses the following skillsets:
• Server-side .Net development using C#, ASP.Net Web API, Entity Framework , and SignalR. Service Stack is a plus
• Develop RESTful APIs and experience with handling JSON data.
• MS SQL Server development including database design and stored procedures.
• Experience with Windows Server 2012R2/2016/2019 and II
• The following experiences are a plus for the role
• Familiarity with design pattern concepts such as Domain Driven Design
• Familiarity with agile methodologies
• Familiarity with Micro Services and experience with Microsoft Service Fabric
• Familiarity with SharePoint 2010/2013/2019/Online
• Familiarity with Office 365. • Experience with the following tools:
• Visual Studio 2013~2019
• Visual Studio Code
• SQL Server Management Studio
• Business Acumen
• Some exposure to business domain understanding in the following would be a plus
• Alternative Asset Management Strategies like Event, Arbitrage, Long Short, Converts etc
• Investments (Listed and Private) of all asset classes.
• Experience within the Master Data Management systems
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Aptitude for working in a dynamic and complex environment and balance multiple priorities
• Commercial mindset
• Energy & passion • Demonstrated confidence, maturity, and proactive nature • Eagerness to learn and take on responsibility