Job #: 1415
Title: Marketing Support
Contract Pay Rate:
Momentum is looking for someone to support a Financial Advisor Marketing team.
- Associate will support a team needed field all Advisor calls and emails. Will answer queries and provide on-going solutions and support to Advisors. The Marketing Platforms and Support team is responsible for four main Financial Advisor facing platforms and the Marketing Service and Support desk; all of which support approximately 7000 advisors and their teams for all items related to marketing. The platform team coordinates technical requirements, platform maintenance and drives our applications forward with user enhancements and features. The Support functions provide invaluable feedback that drive changes and enhancements. Both teams work closely with various content teams to help provide an advisor voice. Marketing customer service professional responsible for providing timely resolution for all inbound advisor inquires via phone and e-mail support. The marketing services support associate collaborates with team leads and other in-house marketing teams to provide insights and feedback based on advisor inquiries to inform best practices.
- Associate will be responsible for supporting advisors with their brand presence via various marketing tools: Advisor Marketing Central, LinkedIn for Advisors, FA Website, and Presentation Builder.
- Individual will assist advisors and their staff on how best to leverage social media channels, create a strong brand presence online and effectively leverage the various marketing tools available to strengthen client and prospect relationship. Associate will gain digital communication insights to guide advisors to social and digital best practices.
- Along with phone support, Associate will be the SME on our website offering we have for advisors. This includes supporting the publishing of updated advisor websites, and being the subject matter expertise in answering questions regarding our Online Branding (FA Website and LinkedIn for Advisors) offerings.
- Troubleshoot and resolve marketing inquiries/problems from advisors via marketing phone lines and e-mail communication. Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems
- Work with advisors to discuss needs related to social media, develop practical usage guidelines, identify best practices, and act as a first contact for compliance-related questions
- Capture and share field feedback to inform the development of best practices and delivery of relevant, results driven marketing tools. Help identify trends regarding usage, impact, provide insight to identify improvement opportunities. Help improve our organizations offerings by thoughtful analysis of open/re-occurring issues, client needs and general feedback.
- Partner with marketing associates to help with the service aspect of their role including any project information, order status, etc. for custom order inquires
- Evolve knowledge of marketing platforms, business and industry by participating in educational/ training sessions
- Support the development of internal processes to improve team’s efficiencies
What skills & competencies must the candidate possess on day 1 to be successful in this role?
- Exceptional phone skills
- Strong troubleshooting and relationship management skills
- Working knowledge of financial services business and LinkedIn preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and customer focus/service skills
- Ability to partner effectively with others
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Keen listener, problem solver
- Professional demeanor
- Able to operate and multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic deadline driven environment
- Team player who is self-motivated and takes ownership of projects
- Demonstrates commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace