Job #: 2454
Title: Marketing Production Specialist
The Marketing Production Specialist will be part of the team that supports and partners with Marketing Strategy, Marketing Execution, external designers, print and multimedia agencies to deliver marketing solutions across; print collateral, e-marketing, advertising, tombstone advertising, rights offerings, charitable communications, third party conference promotion and digital marketing including banners and microsites. We have teams in cities across the world, covering three areas, The Americas, Asia Pacific (APAC), Switzerland and Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
• Agency Project Management: Support strategists with regional agency, monitor work flow around all jobs: production process, proof reading all materials, ensuring print quality and completion to schedule.
• Client e-marketing communications: Support in the production of html emails, content marketing delivery including video production, editorial coordination, infographic development, etc, proof reading, L&C approvals, management of distribution lists, publishing of files/links under new e-channels system
• Collaborate with Legal & Compliance/Intellectual Property teams to navigate the correct approvals on all client marketing collateral prior to its distribution.
• Advertisement production for Charity, Tombstone, 3rd Party Conferences, Rights offering, etc. Coordination with regional agency or presentation services on ad production, booking advertisement space through the necessary agency, securing L&C Approvals and appropriate disclaimers.
• Assist with content updates on microsites and web pages, liaising with e-channels and New Media teams.
• Manage all print jobs when necessary, aware of printing resources internally and externally.
• Manage promotion and giveaway vendors – both coming up with new ideas, pricing, storage, inventory and fulfilment requests from the business.
• Manage IB Photo Library.
• Help with some general administrative tasks including budgeting/monitoring/processing of advertising, or expenses and invoices, the regulatory review process, weekly status reports, etc.
Partnering with the IB Marketing
• Maintain a collaborative and creative relationship with the Strategy function; work closely with the Region Head of Marketing and Global / Regional strategists for Global Banking and Global Markets to deliver against the event needs of each IB business
• Meet regularly to understand the pulse of the business, marketing budget outlook and pipeline of activities for delivery
• Work with Strategy function to develop tailored marketing communications, in line with business, country and brand objectives
• Ensure open communication flow at all levels
• Maintain a collaborative relationship with the Execution function; work closely together on coordination of third party conferences, events, and client seminars, etc.
• Offer marketing expertise and recommendations e.g. vendors to manage development of needed on-site material or other
• Full understanding of Brand Design Guidelines ensuring correct and consistent application of corporate design across all clients and non-client facing materials, including all logo requests.
• Together with the marketing strategists, collaborate with L&C to provide sign-offs on product/entity naming proposals. Ensure full adherence to the naming and branding guidelines.
• Work closely with IB Branding representatives (US and Switzerland)
• Work with Marketing Strategists to research and analyze competitive intelligence data (print /digital / conference) and other related assignments on a to-be-defined basis
• Ability to communicate clearly, accurately and confidently – excellent written and verbal English
• Self-starter: takes initiative and willing to see a project through start to finish
• Excellent project management skills: ability to coordinate across business groups and geographies
• Understanding the basics of marketing and instruments available
• Self-motivated team player – be flexible and creative in their approach to projects and client needs, adopt a positive approach to working as part of a team and independently, and have an enthusiastic “can-do” attitude with delivering/working under pressure
• Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills essential
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Experience in sourcing suppliers and vendor management
• Visual design, marketing and/or editorial skills
• Experience/knowledge of financial services marketing communications (desirable)