Job #: 2514
Title: Marketing Manager
Do you love solving business challenges with marketing solutions? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, creative and collaborative environment? Do you like to run multiple, diverse projects at the same time?
• Work with senior members of the team, business partners, compliance, legal and registered principals to secure appropriate approvals for marketing materials and document accordingly.
• Support Advisor-directed client marketing platform requests including ticket entry, proofreading (email), obtaining deep links, metrics and the management of limited time promotional materials (e.g., CD, savings and credit card promotions)
• Responsible for managing low complexity requests directly with creative resources which includes formatting of documents, image replacement and rate and date updates (e.g., credit card prime rate increases)
• Work with the project management team to understand the status of projects in the pipeline
• Responsible for invoice processing and budget reconciliation with manager
• Manage internet requests which include websites, microsites, linked documents, Camp IDs and the management of limited time promotional materials.
• Maintain metrics to track usage of marketing material and financial impact across businesses
• Partner with the team’s creative and production resources to actively manage all aspects of content development, with a focus on quality output.
• Help develop and/or refine internal processes to improve the organizational efficiencies
• Lead self and team by example and embodiment of firm values
You will be working as part of the Solutions Marketing team and partnering with our Banking business partners to provide marketing solutions that help drive their key strategic initiatives.
• Must be able to operate and multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic deadline driven environment
• Ability to manage competing priorities
• Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills – attention to detail a must
• Team player who is self-motivated and takes ownership of projects
• Strong relationship and project management skills
• Keen listener, problem solver
• Financial services industry experience with banking product knowledge preferred
• Demonstrates commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5 years of relevant marketing and/or industry experience
• Experience promoting financial products and services, particularly banking products, wealth management and the related needs of high net worth clients
• Proficient in Microsoft applications, SharePoint