Job #: 2191
Title: Marketing and Communications
he Marketing & Communications Contractor serves as a key member of the Marketing & Communications team and will support communications, branding, and collateral design needs. The role will advance the organization’s internal brand and increase colleague engagement. This position reports to the Design Leader.
• Work with Marketing colleagues to create, edit, upload, and publish digital assets (ie. emails, PowerPoints, surveys, articles) weekly to colleagues via email, corporate external blog, as well as internal and external websites.
• Manage and curate CRM database, internal email distribution lists, and internal/external digital asset repositories.
• Assist in maintaining internal and external website as well as the external corporate blog.
• Utilize data tools to analyze web traffic activity and marketing campaign performance; prepare weekly and monthly analytical performance reports.
• Support the Internal Communications Director with writing, copyediting, uploading and publishing articles on the firm’s internal website, GC 360.
• Assist the Design Leader with the creation of digital asset including, event materials and reports, business card templates, internal and external marketing collateral, advertisements and social media content.
• Minimum 2-4 years of related experience; Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or Economics preferred.
• Experience working with content management systems e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle, Salesforce, AEM, and is capable to analyze data and metrics to report back findings.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, a professional and confident presence that is comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
• Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign and Illustrator.
• Knowledge of graphic design best practices for web projects.
• Experience with Adobe Experience Manager a plus.
• Knowledge of web usability best practices, website navigation design and flow, and content management methods and systems.
• The candidate is both a self-starter and team player who is open to taking on new challenges.
• A quick learner with the ability to think both analytically and creatively.