Job #: 1478
Title: Market Modelling
***Top requirements, please see updated JD below:
-Market Modelling experience within financial services.
Banking Decision Science team goal is to help the organization make fact based and scientifically developed decisions around risk and opportunities, which help drive top and bottom line growth. The incumbent is expected to mine book of business to identify new or existing customer opportunities for the Banking group.
The ideal candidate will possess previous predictive modeling experience in a retail consumer banking environment, strong leadership, communication, collaboration and project management skills, a thorough understanding of applied statistics theory as well as have a strong command of Python, SQL and SAS- especially the statistics and optimization packages. Candidate must have significant hands-on experience managing large scale banking projects using banking behavioral internal and external data in advanced analytics projects with ability to influence people across all levels of the organization.
• Develop applied advanced analytic solutions/predictive modeling and optimization for marketing to drive bottom line transaction, revenue, new account and retention growth through private bank customer, prospect and advisor behavioral analytics.
• Develop customer segmentation/statistical clustering based solutions using internal behavioral, financial performance and demographic, credit bureau and financial holdings externally purchased data
• Support the development of banking customer engagement, cross sell and new customer acquisition strategies, programs and digital capabilities using contextual insights from applied advanced analytics and predictive modeling tools
• Develop and collaborate to build bank product based artificial intelligence /machine learning-based next best action recommendation systems for Financial Advisors and digital campaign targeting using predictive analytics
• Develop and provide private bank modeling/scoring and advanced analytic effectiveness reporting, measurement and testing strategies /design of experiment approaches and attribution rules
• Integrate/interpret primary research data to inform advanced analytic analyses and solutions including predictive modeling
• Support new product development process using predicative analysis based on past performance, market trending and relevant research data points
• Work effectively in cross-functional teams, having demonstrated strong partnerships with both internal and external business partners and alliances
• Demonstrated ability to collect and organize data, work effectively with complex relational databases (Hadoop, Teradata), conduct analysis and report on and apply results to “actionable insights/recommendations”
• Power user of Python, SQL, SAS Base/Stat/Macro and other statistical software packages (R) with Enterprise Miner experience
• Strong predictive data modeling experience is required with proven application in applying Decision Trees, Regression analysis, Neural Networks, Clustering and other data mining techniques, experience with time series, experimental design and attribution rules
• Demonstrated ability to transform business needs into technology requirements that both the business and technology understand
• Self-starter with strong and creative problem-solving skills
• Need to be able to succinctly communicate ideas, recommendations orally and in writing to a wide range of audiences, as well as exceptional listening and presentation skills
• 3+ years of consumer banking experience, banking analytics/advanced analytics experience