Job #: 1422
Title: Managed Print Service Manager
Momentum is looking for a Managed Print Services Manager.
We are seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Managed Print Services Manager for a 6-month contract with possibility of converting to permanent position based on performance.
The ideal candidate is a customer-service driven, technical leader who can strategically drive MPS best practices and agenda setting for future company savings and opportunities to improve efficiencies in day-to-day operations.
You will get to play a hands-on, integral role in developing MPS strategy, enhancing broader people practices & culture, and building some processes from the ground up.
Consultant during this engagement is expected to travel 10% within the 5 boroughs of NYC.
This position is responsible for Managed Print Services operations vendor teams which keeps the printing functioning across all applications and operating in an efficient manner.
The Managed Print team member supports and optimizes existing systems and helps drive overall efficiency and effectiveness in meeting the needs of our customers (internal and external) through effective use of technology throughout the life cycle of the services and solutions.
- Vendor relationships to facilitate procurement, manage patching & upgrades, and test & deploy production systems to support operations.
- Move multiple projects forward at the same time, addressing urgency as it may arise, and delegating both internally and externally as needed
- Act as the point of escalation for resolving all internal IT software, hardware, and wireless network connectivity issues.
- Establish and periodically report upon KPIs.
- Wear your security and regulatory compliance goggles. ]
- Wear your costs and budgetary constraint goggles.
Qualifications / Required Skill:
• Ideally 7+ years of professional experience in IT. Must have end-user customer support experience.
• Demonstrated ability to manage layers of complexity across multiple sets of projects.
• Knowledge of LRS/VPSX print server (not required but would be good)
• Basic network understanding ie TCP/IP, DNS settings for the enterprise environment
• Excellent written communication, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
• Distinctive project management, change management, and analytical problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail and skilled at wearing multiple hats and juggling many balls.
• Competence in making timely, effective, principles-based decisions and judgment calls.
• Tenacity and ability to build from scratch.
• A self-starter mindset who is comfortable taking on significant responsibility–no matter how administrative or strategic it is.
• Able to travel to different sites engage users in a professional manner
• Reporting skills, basic excel proficiency is a plus
• Interprets and executes policies and procedures that affect subordinate areas
• Implement standard operating procedures and best practices for operations and support of built and bought software.
• Work with the Service Teams to estimate, schedule and provide resource to resolve open issue.
• Coordination of tasks within the team and coordinate with project managers and other departments to get projects released on time.
• Recommends, supports and/or installs software applications to meet the printing and document needs of the organization.
• Implement and edit methodologies and processes to improve quality and increase team effectiveness.