Job #: 1413
Title: Machine Learning Engineer
Momentum is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer in Pasadena, CA.
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications with Deep Learning/ Machine Learning technologies.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related area and 6-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
- Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams. Provides technical support to project team members.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related area and 6-8 years of experience in the field. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Generally manages a group of software developers/engineers.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Typically reports to a senior manager.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline with relevant experience.
- 5+ years of overall software development experience.
- 2+ years hands on experience with enterprise projects based on Deep Learning / Neural network. (Must Have)
- 2+ years experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Scala, Python, Kafka and others)
- Experience with Cloud Technology, such as AWS
Experience with Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning technologies.
- Experience with SQL, Datastage and NoSQL(mongo, elastic search).
- Strong Programming skills, good understanding of design patterns.
HOW YOU’LL STAND OUT:
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) based solutions would be a plus.
- Experience with Tensorflow, Keras would be a plus.
- Experience working with Tableau, open source visualization charts from tools like Highcharts, D3 Charts and other BI tools would be a plus.
- Note: This position requires Deep Learning hands on Experience with enterprise level projects.