Job #: 921
Title: Level 3 Network Engineer
We are looking for a senior L3 Data Support Engineer to be part of a Global team. A person who can primarily focus on the network deployment and operations of security driven initiatives. A self-started and a great problem solver. Candidates will be required to stay focussed and motivated to learn, apply, support and troubleshoot any issues on various technologies and a multivendor platform (Routers, Switches, Cisco Prime for Wireless and HD Wifi). Ideal candidate will be a point of escalation for all issues related to day to day operations or any project driven initiatives. Candidate will participate in various discussions with ENS/TIR and other EI Silos at both Engineering and Operations level on regular basis.
– Expert-level ability to decode packet captures and identify network and application issues.
– Hardware: Cisco Switches and Routers, Arista Switches, HP and Dell switches.
– Ethernet technologies: spanning tree, vlans, trunking, channeling, multilayer switching, VDI.
– WAN technologies: SONET/SDH, MPLS. IP routing protocols: OSPF, BGP, RIP.
– Multicast routing: PIM, IGMP, MSDP. Ability to learn and adapt to new technology. Ability to prioritize along with good time management skills.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and excellent problem solving skills.
– Ability to participate as part of a team. High level of initiative, proactive approach.
– Ability to work in a team environment. Sense of ownership/accountability.
– Flexible and adaptable to meet the teams needs.
– Ability to use applications, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
– Proficient in UNIX or Linux will be a huge plus.
– Ability to find ways to minimize the turn around time efficiently.