Job #: 1587
Title: Knowledge Management – Remote
Knowledge Management Analyst
Knowledge Management Analysts[WG1] areis responsible for supporting and helping managing global intranet, – Link, and other digital platforms that showcase the quality and breadth of our intellectual capital. They You’ll support the content managementknowledge capture and dissemination process, executing administrative tasks and procedures of the Knowledge Management team using consistent best in class practices and by working with a global network of subject matter and knowledge management experts. , such as uploading documents andYou will play your part by creating user-friendly designing basic web pages using MS SharePoint, providing producing online surveys, support for teams and communities, and helping to .produce the user analysis to help make strategic decisions about our resources.
· Uploading and classifying content documents using a standard taxonomy and creating news pages to showcase that content.
· content management tool (MS SharePoint) using Applying visual design standards and best practice content management protocols and a defined taxonomy.
· Creating basic web graphics for web pages
· Building sites/pages under the direction of colleagues in Warsaw, US, UK and Canada.
· Rebranding and reformatting content to make it suitable forfor postingsharing.
· Assisting with routine site maintenance and executing on standardized page updates.
· Assisting with the production generation of of Intranet/knowledge base reporting in PowerPoint and Excel.
· Potentially attending to specialized tasks such as producing online surveys, forms and databases.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Word and Excel.
· Basic page layout and design experience and ability to use Photoshop to create graphics.
· A strong eye on for detail, checking thes as correct applied tags, formatting and spelling of managed content.
· Ability to perform repetitive tasks with consistently high quality.
· Ability to learn new technologies and tools.
· Ability to work independently and on a virtual, global team; with time management skills.
· Strong oral and written English communication skills.
· Proactive attitude and customer service excellence focused.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Microsoft Share Point/Office 365 , HTML, CSS and Adobe Analytics knowledge a plus but at least a willingness to learn.
· Experience in customer service, administrative tasks or a ticket system would be an asset.
· Proofreading Content and document management.
· Experience in content/collaboration management tools. Preferable on Microsoft SharePoint/Office 365.