Job #: 2026
Title: Junior Designer – Chicago, IL
To provide design and creative services as part of the in-house Creative Services team. The Junior Designer will work on diverse creative projects such as email, marketing and branch collateral, and events materials.
· Work closely within the Design team to ensure a collaborative approach to design
· Produce deliverables to spec for production or placement within given timeframes
· Ensure alignment of creative material to all brand, visual identity, and style guidelines
EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Diverse portfolio with 2-5 years design experience within an agency or in-house team
· Strong grasp of fundamental design principles is a must
· Proficient in creating and editing pixel-perfect layouts in Photoshop CC, using artboards, smart objects, and guides
· Experience with other Adobe CC tools such as InDesign and Illustrator for creating page layouts and editing vector illustrations
· Familiarity with best practices in UI design, email marketing, and UX is a plus!
· Experience with HTML coding for responsive emails is a plus!
· Ability to manage a diverse workload
· Must be a team player, with a can-do attitude and a passion to grow and improve as a designer