Job #: 2731
Title: Junior Designer – Centennial, CO or REMOTE
The Creative Services team plays a critical role in the development of integrated marketing efforts and touchpoints across the consumer journey. You are resourceful and eager to learn. You’re part of the Brand and Acquisition team and, as such, have a passion for the brand, keeping an up-to-date understanding of the economics behind it, the customer and competitive insights that go into it, and the marketing strategy/channels that drive it.
To provide design and creative services as part of the in-house Creative Services team. You work on diverse creative projects such as email, marketing and branch collateral, and events materials.
• Work closely with marketing team to ensure documents are edited and updated based on specific needs
• Produce deliverables to spec for production or placement within given time frames
• Ensure alignment of creative material to all brand, visual identity, and style guidelines
• Juggle multiple projects and remain open to feedback and adapting to direction
• Diverse portfolio with 2-4 years design experience within an agency or in-house team
• Strong grasp of fundamental design principles is a must
• Proficient in creating and editing pixel-perfect layouts in Photoshop CC, using artboards, smart objects, and guides
• Experience with other Adobe CC tools such as InDesign and Illustrator for creating page layouts and editing vector illustrations
• A can-do attitude and a passion to grow and improve as a designer
• Must be professional and a team player, with a can-do attitude and a passion to grow and improve as a designer