Job #: 812
Title: Java/Messaging Developer
Development responsibilities include:
• Advanced topics such as Enterprise integration patterns and asynchronous feeds via messaging technologies (FIX, JMS, MQ, etc.)
• Apache Camel, Mule is a plus
• Development of middleware services: ESB, EAI, DAL, DAO, SOA
• Development of apps using distributed caching technologies such as Hazelcast
• Understanding business requirements and writing specifications
– 7-10 years with Java experience (SE, EE)
– 3+ years with messaging technologies (JMS)
– 3+ years database experience – writing or dealing with data access layers (SQL Server preferred)
– Experience with Spring and Hibernate
– Experience with Maven is a plus.
– Experience in the financial industry is a desired but not required.
– Strong architecture & design skills.
– Strong communication skills. Ability to clearly articulate ideas, solutions etc.
– Self driven – Ability to lead projects from initiation to completion.
– Strong educational background with BS / MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related area.