Job #: 906
Title: Java Ruby Developer – Jersey City
Global Portfolio Solutions is a multi-asset class portfolio manager group that works very closely with our largest institutions to model and allocate investments to strategic asset allocation targets. As part of this the GPS technology team is closely aligned to build the platform required to scale the business while enabling client flexibility.
Software developer on critical project to integrate and automate cross asset class daily risk reporting. Involvement in full software project lifecycle: analysis, technical design, development, testing, release, support.
Build partnerships with senior business and technology clients to understand business requirements, propose creative solutions and build maintainable systems.
Opportunity for close engagement with intricate multi-function business as well as to learn the Investment Management business and interact with business functions and technology teams across the division.
– Strong core capability in functional and/or OO programming languages: Java & Ruby
– Strong communication and consensus building skills
– Demonstrates taking ownership of issues to ensure successful conclusion
– Experience of partnering clients to deliver benefit to the business
– Working knowledge of Python and SQL