Job #: 2410
Title: Java Developer – Core and Fullstack
• Assist with the development, testing, and management of applications related to the Trading space.
• Work closely with internal Product and Technology to understand requirements and translate them into solutions.
• Prepares and maintains documentation in accordance with the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases.
• Makes recommendations for revisions and refinements in programs to account for changes in functional system requirements and equipment configurations.
• Provides consistent, concise, relevant, reliable, and timely information to all appropriate internal and external stakeholders through a variety of communication channels
• Identifies, analyzes, designs, develops, and maintains cost-effective information technology solutions that align with business initiatives and corporate strategies.
• Prepares and leads implementation of systems/applications into test and production environments.
• Experience as a full-stack Developer within an enterprise level environment, preferably with Java and React, in the Financial arena.
• Advanced experience/knowledge in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) concepts.
• Effective/demonstrated ability to prioritize, plan, and organize tasks.
• Effective/demonstrated interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Effective research, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Effective skills in resolving conflicting requests and meeting changing requirements.
• Works independently with moderate to little guidance from higher level staff or management.
• Able to work in an Agile environment and deliver on short timelines.