Job #: 1451
Title: Java Developer
A senior application developer and DevOps practitioner is needed to work in the IT team that supports the Risk Management department responsible for monitoring, measuring and communicating risks generated by business lines. The ideal candidate will have extensive hands-on experience designing, building and integrating web workflow in a multi-tier environment. Strong Java, web and relational database development experience is essential. A comprehensive understanding of Test/Behavioral driven design as well as experience with automated environment provisioning and continuous integration, delivery, deployment and monitoring is essential. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Responsibilities will include:
– Working as part of an Agile squad in designing, developing, maintaining and supporting workflow solutions using Agular JS, Pega, core Java and DB2 UDB.
– Leading and coaching the squad on Agile development and DevOps best practices
Required Skills and Experience:
– 5+ years Table design, Stored Procedure/SQL development (DB2 UDB, Oracle, Sybase etc.)
– 5+ Years Linux/Unix/ksh/Perl experience.
– OO and Relational Modeling skills
– Good English language skills
– DB2 UDB- Angular JS
– College degree in computer science/related fields from a recognized university with a strong engineering and/or math pedigree, or equivalent experience.