Job #: 1171
Title: IT Compliance Administrator
Momentum is looking for someone who can work within IT Information Compliance.
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
1. Maintain industry knowledge of healthcare security, privacy, and ensure systems compliance.
2. Drive strategic and tactical discussions to identify needs, potential solutions, and set expectations around systems and data security and privacy.
3. Develop and maintain expertise in data source privacy, security, and acceptable data usage obligations per upstream data sources (NY Medicaid, NY RHIOs, and participating health plans in particular).
4. Own and navigate the various data source owner processes to acquire data and subsequently maintain compliance with all upstream regulations and requirements.
5. Negotiate with various stakeholders (vendors, partners, NY state entities, and their CISOs, Compliance Officers, Privacy Officers, Legal Counsel, etc.) to institute policies and procedures to support the regulatory and contractual privacy, security, and data use requirements related to the ongoing use and dissemination of data via the technology products we use, thereby building and maintaining data use compliance.
6. Negotiate, write, manage contracts, and manage payment for IT vendors and service providers.
7. Communicate, negotiate, coach and implement requirements on our downstream partner organizations to receive data in a secure manner.
8. Assist with identifying partner data needs and solutions for integration and reporting to support value based purchasing and how new data sharing, integration, or solution implementation must be incorporated into the data compliance process.
9. Manage department work streams to execute and deliver products as committed. This includes some project management in a matrix environment.
10. Regularly attend and present to the IT subcommittee, vetting technology-related issues with partners, as needed. Attend other committees and workgroups for security, privacy, or technology related topics as needed