Job #: 2222
Title: IT Business Manager
Are you as solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of projects? Do you have strong analytical skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• Track financial forecasts and budgets for Risk IT as part of the Risk IT Business Management team
• Supports the leads in hiring activities and local HR administrative tasks
• Cover the end to end process of workforce planning and ensure that systems are updated with the latest information
• Provide administrative support to the project managers using agreed project management methodologies
• Support various ad-hoc tasks, such as organizing building access, IT set up for new joiners, etc.
Overview of the department / team (team size, backgrounds, personalities …):
You’ll be working in the Market Risk Regulatory Services IT team in Weehawken, aligned to Account and Portfolio Management. We have an important portfolio of programs driven by regulatory changes. The team is organized in multiple locations across the world. You will provide support to Program and Project management services for strategic initiatives.
Business rationale for this role: This role provides critical support for overall management of financials and resourcing for the Market Risk Technology function. This includes budgeting, forecasting, resource acquisition, vendor contracts, etc.
Must-Have Skills & Qualifications:
• Significant experience handling PMO/Business Management Activities
• Strong excel skills with the ability to join tables and pivot with ease
• Excellent organizational, problem solving, and initiative skills
• The ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
• Very good written and verbal communication skills
• Result-oriented and assertive
• Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability for tasks and people
• Detail oriented with structured, organized and methodical planning skills
• Conscientious and able to work independently as well as take initiative
• Able to interact comfortably with all levels of management