Job #: 2612
Title: IT Audit Coordinator
An experienced practitioner with solid grasp of IT risk and control concept. Good communication skills is highly desired.
The candidate is expected to be:
– Strong in stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
– Highly effective and efficient in playing an audit liaison role between IT SMEs and auditors.
– Proficient in assessing effectiveness of ITGC controls
– be a trusted advisor for IT team in designing and implement controls for risk mitigation and issue remediation
– efficient in managing scope and timeline of audit projects
– organized and effective in keeping track of threads of multiple audit projects at any given time and keep management informed of status of each project timely
-A self-starter and is cable of complete tasks with minimum supervision.
3+ years of IT audit experience (Financial industry preferable)
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Strong interpersonal skills
-Strong project management skills
– Good work ethics
– B.S. degree in IT, MIS , Finance & Accounting or related fields
CISA, CISSP, CIA – a plus