Job #: 1656
Title: iOS Developer
We’re looking for an exceptional candidate for an atypical iOS role on our Hybrid App project. The ideal candidate will have these required skills:
• Objective-C, Swift 4.2, and C++ as required by Apple frameworks
• Broad iOS API experience, including but not limited to:
o Local Authentication, WebKit, Networking
• Deep knowledge of iOS programming concepts, including but not limited to:
o Threading, Crash Analysis, Swizzling
• Git submodules
• NPM package publishing
• Cordova command line tools
• The latest Xcode, xcodebuild, application loader, and iOS
Your day-to-day may include some of these tasks:
• Create and maintain custom Cordova plugins, including hooks
• Perform annual maintenance on the codebase and automated build scripts to keep pace with changes to iOS and Xcode
• Maintain certificates and signing, including certificate pinning, provisioning profiles, and push notification certificates
• Monitor production feedback, crash reports, and analytics—and address issues
• Work with infrastructure teams to address proxy, software and administrative privilege issues that impact iOS development or build processes
• Train web application developers how to build and debug a hybrid app
This is a full-time position and is expected to be at least one year in duration. The candidate must work on-site, as device debugging via USB will be required. Vacation policy is flexible with advance notice.
Additional Required Skills:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
Additional Desired Skills
• Experience developing APIs.
• Experience with Android app development.
• Strong user experience skills.