Job #: 2499
Title: Internal Communications
· Assist in managing the Internal Communications function
· Writes, edits, and proofreads employee communications, newsletters, and informational materials for internal distribution.
· Regularly assesses and publishes content on communication vehicles (Intranet, newsletters, email, social media, etc.), to ensure on-time, accurate delivery and availability of fresh, updated content.
· Create and manage emails in Marketing Cloud working with people throughout the business, both regionally and globally.
· Assist in managing the Intranet in terms of content creation, management and curating what will be most interesting to colleagues.
· Contributes to the planning, delivery and measurement of internal communication plans to help support the execution of company strategies and increase employee engagement.
· Coordinates distribution and tracking of communications to build appropriate audience profiles and lists and ensures timely delivery and follow-up.
· Analyzes distribution metrics to measure communication effectiveness.
· Tracks employee understanding and retention, and summarizing employee satisfaction surveys.
· Implementing high impact programs that raise brand awareness and help to build/maintain relationships with clients and industry influences.
· Give advice and guidance on channels and approaches to business areas looking to communicate with colleagues.
· 5-10 years of relevant experience
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Experience managing colleagues and an Internal Communications function
· Experience of Marketing Cloud or similar and content management systems like sharepoint