Job #: 2132
Title: Internal Communication – Boston, MA
Job Description: Ability to plan, organize, prepare, distribute, and manage internal and external communications and transformation change messaging. Creative in use of various mediums, messaging, techniques for clients and colleagues. Very collaborative, while focused on meeting timelines and passionate about quality of details. IT or Product Launch background is a plus.
• Work closely with all different levels of the organization to draft, review and publish communications for internal and external end user consumption.
• Work with key business stakeholders to develop and manage strategic requirements that support long-term growth and achievement of business objectives
• Partner with business leaders and project team to communicate successful implementation of high impact change initiative
• Develop strong cross-functional partnerships in a fast paced, changing, matrixed organization
• Build and maintain relationships, communicate with impact, influence others, take a consultative approach, think critically, manage project and process, and pioneer creative new approaches
• Craft messaging that clearly articulates the product value proposition and priorities, and helps energize and engage.
• Translate “consultant speak” into clear messaging and directions for end users/clients
• Prioritize, coordinate and promote messaging and initiatives for internal and external users.
• Assess and implement the appropriate communication channels and tactics for the audience and the message, including emails, surveys, intranet, webcasts, face-to-face, conference calls, town hall meetings, newsletters, video and digital.
• Provide support to consultants including answering questions and/or triaging more technical issues
• Based on consultant feedback, prioritize new communications
• Identify, establish, implement, and improve communication materials
• Manage complex projects, including executing on the detailed change management project plan
• Create, manage and adapt plans and tactics as needed.
• Provide effective project management through stakeholder management, requirements management, planning, estimating, monitoring, status reporting, issue, risk and change management, management of inter-project dependencies and quality standards for all deliverables
• Measure early adoption spanning individual employees to teams and businesses and how you’ve been able to identify opportunities for early correction
• Ability to navigate ambiguous environment with dynamic change and competing priorities
• Ability to pivot from being hands on with the work while coaching resources in a matrixed environment to get work done