Job #: 1418
Momentum is looking to hire two Project Assistant Interns.
Individual demonstrating strong customer service skills
Learn, and then apply, the “Auditor Independence” regulations (SEC, PCAOB, AICPA) related to Personal Independence.
- Respond to inquiries related to Personal Independence.
- Assist stakeholders in complying with regulatory and internal requirements related to Personal Independence.
- Perform research, analyze data, make determinations, and document results/findings to support conclusions; identify and escalate potential issues.
- Learn and utilize proprietary and non-proprietary Information Systems.
- Ability to understand regulatory policies and requirements; ability to apply regulatory policies and requirements.
- Critical thinking, analytical, and research skills; ability to evaluate and synthesize detailed information.
- Adept with technology.
- Ability to build relationships, networks, and credibility with colleagues. Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Organizational skills with keen attention to details and documentation standards.
- Ability to multi-task and seek assistance from supervisors with prioritizing work in order to meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with intellectual energy and curiosity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent listening skills.