Job #: 1442
Title: Integration Developer
Momentum is looking for an Integration Developer.
The Integration Developer will use an in-depth and hands-on knowledge of both business functions and software technology to analyze, design, develop and implement Enterprise-scale data integrations for the Firm. Responsibilities include and are not limited to EDI development using the Microsoft technology stack, data analysis and creation of ETLs to connect core Firm systems and the testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of both integrations and endpoints.
- Successful candidate must be a self-starter and a team player with excellent communication skills collaborating with various stake holders on minor/major projects in the organization. This individual will possess a broad professional skill-set and excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and develop data integrations to connect in-house and third party software systems using Microsoft BizTalk, SQL Server and .NET.
- Develop, test, and deploy ETLs and SQL stored procedures to solve complex mapping and workflow problems to connect Firm systems.
- Collaborate with Applications, Infrastructure, and DBA teams as well as business owners to analyze and optimize procedures and enhance automated and semi-automated processes for performance, scalability and maintainability.
- Conduct end-to-end monitoring of systems and data flows and develop monitoring reports.
- Troubleshoot and address technical issues with integrations and key endpoints.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related area or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a Systems Analyst, Application Developer or Software Engineer in executing all facets of the applications integrations development.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in the design and development of Enterprise Application Integrations using Microsoft BizTalk Server and Microsoft SQL Server
- 3 years of hands-on programming experience in C# .NET, XML-based Web Services / WCF and T-SQL
- Strong familiarity with the Microsoft technology suite, application architecture, relational database management systems, enterprise application integration, and object orientation is required.
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills including: Creative problem solving, effective written and verbal communications, planned and organized coordination of cross-functional teams, acute attention to detail and quality, and driven with the ability to self-manage
- Ability to multi-task across project/initiatives and deliver according to time and cost commitments
- Prior experience in a Professional Services firm is desired.
- Experience with Financial Systems like Aderant, Intapp Time / DTE are strongly desired.
- Experience with data warehousing platforms and SQL Reporting Services are a plus.