Job #: 2501
Title: Insurance Assistant – Salt Lake City, UT
Surety Representative – A Surety Representative assists Senior Representatives and Client Advisors and clients in meeting surety bonding needs. The Surety Representative is the day to day point person on assigned accounts. The Surety Representative needs to understand the clients’ surety requests, interact with the respective surety/insurance company(s), and then respond quickly to proper parties.
• Manage the clients’ daily bonding needs, including, receipt and review of bond requests, facilitate required information exchange between clients and underwriters to secure timely approvals and issuance, and delivery of requested bonds.
• Manage challenging issues and surety-related matters for clients and leverage Client Advisory resources when necessary.
• Manage all administrative service delivery functions including bond issuance, modifications, renewals and cancellations, invoicing, collections, electronic files and database management, and other related activities.
• Gathers client and surety obligation information to support preparation of submissions to surety underwriters
• Possess skills necessary for on-going business and consultative relationships with surety bonding clients, bonding carriers/companies, client servicing team, and other organizations.
• Provides necessary information to operations to create account information in company databases and updates information as needed.
• Ability to perform job duties at a high degree of accuracy with attention to detail.