Job #: 2880
Title: Inside Sales – Troy, MI
looking for Telesales/ Inside Sales people in Troy, MI. You will be trained on the Company’s service and sales processes. Successful candidates that achieve their assigned goals will be considered for conversion to a full-time position with the Employer.
On a typical day, you will make up to 50 outbound telephone calls and have a minimum of two hours of talk time. You will be speaking to professional businesses in the automotive industry and be trained to understand their needs.
We are looking for strong sales closers that have a track record in meeting their sales quota per month. We prefer candidates with automotive knowledge, but if you don’t have it, we will teach you.
You will be assigned an area with Truck Prospects to call on and demonstrate the service via WebEx. This is an hourly and commission-based position with high earning potential.
• $20.00 an hour, with a 40-hour work week
• A generous commission plan
• Excellent Benefits
• Maximize sales revenues and meet company objectives.
• Exceptional skills managing full sales cycle, from prospecting to closing business on a monthly basis.
• Managing and prioritizing sales opportunities.
• Ability to understand and execute sales processes, product and service value propositions.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing and products.
• Demonstrated skills of marketing products and/or services over the phone to businesses.
• 5 plus years in Business to Business (B2B) products and services, in an outbound sales call center.
• Heavy Duty Truck experience is a plus.
• Prospecting, negotiating, and closing skills to meet sales goals.
• Strong communication skills, excellent customer service, competitive drive, and initiative skills desired.
• Strong organizational and administrative skills.
• Self-starter, Self-driven, Entrepreneurial personality with a Strong Work Ethic.
• Competent in understanding and communicating product and technical information.
• High energy, passionate, and confident with a history of personal success.
• Prior background working with SalesForce, or other CRM/ SFA Applications (NetSuite, SugarCRM, etc.).
• Proficient skills using Microsoft Office Applications and WebEx.
• Must be comfortable sitting at a workstation for entire shift.