Job #: 1427
Title: Infrastructure Analyst
Momentum is looking for an infrastructure Analyst.
Candidates will be responsible for:
1. Responsible for maintaining infrastructure inventory and associated security controls.
2. Responsible for improving the process of tracking new infrastructure deployments
3. Responsible for coordinating with change management team to define data elements to add into central inventory database or CMDB.
4. Responsible for developing gap reporting and metrics for infrastructure components.
5. Facilitate onboarding of environments to the appropriate level of security monitoring.
- Project management experience.
- Business requirements analysis experience.
- Familiarity with large enterprise environments and infrastructure deployment models.
- Excellent organizational, written communications and oral presentation skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent education or work experience