Job #: 2067
Title: Informatica Developer
ETL Requirement Job Description:
The ETL developer will work as part of the FIS BI team. They will have strong data processes and integration experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. The role will primarily be responsible for implementing ETL processes using a variety of source data on multiple data warehouse implementations supporting multiple products. They will participate in the in requirements definition, solution development and the implementation phases of data warehouse and reporting projects. They will create and maintain ETL specifications and process documentation to produce the required data deliverables (data profiling, source to target maps, ETL flows), etc.
• 8+ years of experience with Oracle and SQL Server databases
• 8+ years of experience with Informatica Power Center.
• 8+ years software development experience in one or more of the following areas: ETL, BI and DW
• 8+ years of experience in DW Multi-Dimensional modeling.
• Understanding of the Project Delivery Framework and SDLC
• Understanding of Waterfall and Agile Project Management Methodology
• Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent and proven collaboration skills
• Designs, develops, automates, and supports complex applications to extract, transform, and load data.
• Ensures data quality.
• Plans and conducts ETL unit and development tests; monitors result and takes corrective action.
• Work on basic and advanced transformations such as normalization, cleansing, aggregation, summarization, and integration.
• Performance Tuning of SQLs and handles huge volumes of data.
• Ability to quickly diagnose the problem areas and come up with solutions and/or workarounds
• Build, maintain, and enhance all objects packages/functions in PL/SQL to support application process.
• Translates data access, transformation, and movement requirements into functional requirements and mapping designs.
• Designs automation processes to control data access, transformation, and movement.
• Ensures source system data availability and update accessibility, data integrity, restart ability, and error handling.
• Participates in the overall development process via architecture guidance, design and code reviews, and estimation and planning assistance
• Performs other related duties as required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
• Documents and troubleshoot problems and effectively communicate with business and technical team members at all levels