Job #: 1779
Title: IAM/Centrify Engineer
IAM/Centrify Engineer/Infrastructure Security Consultant
we’re looking for really, someone with broad knowledge of technical analysis, design and build activities during large migration projects with experience in identity and access management.
Do you have strong infrastructure and Active Directory background to deliver strategic UNIX AD Integration projects
Do you have experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM), in particular related to infrastructure server access? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Drive documentation of the migration deliverables for the UNIX platforms and related entitlement systems, and maintain traceability of the requirements
– Interface with internal security and risk functions to ensure adherence to security policies and procedures.
– Gain stakeholder buy-in and support for new solution implementations.
– Produce enterprise-level designs for key initiatives and following those through to implementation through collaboration with project, engineering and support teams
– Support the business IT system migration to the new UNIX ecosystem through the application migration and new entitlement onboarding
– Assist in user acceptance testing, quality control and general project delivery
You’ll be working in Security Engineering organization in Weehawken supporting the UNIX Directory team. Within the team we are tasked to deliver the next generation UNIX security ecosystem utilizing Active Directory. Your role will be to design and engineer the new UNIX ecosystem with the capability to expand into the public cloud like Azure.
– 5 years+ experience in IT engineering roles in Windows servers
– Experience in UNIX LDAP directory, Active Directory and Kerberos.
– Experience with infrastructure access and authentication in a large UNIX and Windows environment
– Knowledgeable in Azure or AWS tenant hosting environment and access control model
– Experience with Centrify products is a plus
– Deep understanding of Role-based Access Control model (RBAC) in the application and infrastructure access settings
– Broad knowledge in Identity and Access / Entitlement Management concepts and technologies
– Knowledge in infrastructure and distributed platform architecture, application infrastructure and standards, OS (e.g. Solaris, RedHat Linux, Windows), clustering, hardware architecture, virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware, HyperV)
– Comfortable to communicate effectively across a matrix organization including Infrastructure, Security, Business IT teams.
– Capable to work independently with attention to detail, handle multiple tasks and projects and adapt to a constantly changing environment
– Confident to take over end to end responsibility for the work delivered by you and your team
– Proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements