Job #: 1613
Title: HR Partner
The position will act as a high touch HR Generalist/Jr. HR Business Partner for the Global Strategic Advisory organization working closely with the HR Leader. This role will provide its assigned internal business group a wide range of dedicated HR support in the following areas: HR reporting & analytics, employee relations, training and development, onboarding, performance management, and policy implementation.
Acts as key support to HR and Business leader in all talent management activities including performance management, engagement, career development and diversity and inclusion activities.
Supports management with the execution of the business and HR plans including human capital change initiatives, talent acquisition, retention, reward/recognition and execution of actions resulting from organization re-design.
Establishes contacts across the HR function to ensure all transactional, operational and other needs are managed in a timely and seamless fashion; liaises with HR colleagues as necessary to resolve issues or queries.
Provides first line advice to colleagues and managers in the client group when the query is beyond the scope of Shared Services.
Provides experience/expertise in tier 1 employee relations issues for the business.
Manages projects for key people initiatives, including developing project plans, tracking progress against deadlines, and creating materials to communicate with key stakeholders.
Supports the execution of the year-end compensation and promotion processes in partnership with HR and business leaders
Partners with Shared Services to provide meaningful analytics to the business which can be used to inform decision-making.
Supports the HRIS product and application roll-out within the client group.
· Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of related HR experience
· A strong client focus with outstanding judgment, and strong verbal and written communications skills
· Collaborative, resourceful and proactive, with excellent attention to detail & project management skills
· Must be flexible and able to work in a high volume, fast-paced deadline and data driven environment
· An analytical mindset including a proficiency in analyzing, organizing and using data
· Strong technical skills, including intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word; familiarity with Workday a plus
· Able to develop strong relationships across a diverse client base; gains trust and credibility with managers at all levels and with HR colleagues
· Knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws
· Understands global policies and procedures and has the ability to implement effectively.