Job #: 6256
Title: HR Assistant – Remote
The Agent Onboarding Team is responsible for supporting the company’s Agency and Field Teams to contract, register and retain our Agent salesforce. The team reviews each candidate’s contract for compliance with State, Federal and FINRA regulations; as well as specific hiring guidelines. We work closely with Agency and Field Service staff to identify, obtain and clear requirements for candidate contract approval. Specialist roles are critical to the success of Agency’s recruiting efforts. Diligent review, finding solutions to complex situations Major Responsibilities:
– Review, Research and Analyze all Agent Onboarding Contract requirements including initial contract, FINRA registration and State License & Appointments.
– Provide Agency and Field Service with consistent, expert support, guidance, and trusted solutions via phone, email & Skype
– Review outstanding requirements and follow-up with appropriate parties
– Timely outreach to Corporate Compliance, Legal, and Agency departments for resolution of complex issues
– Collaborate and build relationship with internal company Partners; representing the Service Brand.
– Critical thinking and analysis to promote an improved turnaround time and overall Customer Experience.
– Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
– 0-2 years of experience
– Strong computer skills
– Exceptional Customer Service skills
– Ability to work independently
– Ability to handle a high volume, fast paced environment
– Ability to build relationships
– FINRA knowledge or experience is preferred, but not required
#JobSearch #JobHunt #JobOpening #Hiring #NowHiring #Resume #Job #Jobs #Careers #Employment #HR #HumanResources #momentumresourcesolutions #workwithpros #wecare #readytowork
#technologyjobs #techjobs #ITjobs #hireme