Job #: 5561
Title: HR Analyst
would be an exiting opportunity for someone who has internship experience / work experience in HR. Bachelor’s Degree required and a minimum of one year related experience, preferably with HRIS database experience.
· This role performs technical and administrative tasks for the Attorney Development Department and provides information and assistance to attorneys, and professional staff personnel.
· Serves as the primary contact regarding data for new hires, terminations, and all other employment data changes
· Responsible for data entry, report generation, and auditing in Workday.
· Liaison with the Payroll Department to coordinate processing of employee related transactions for Attorneys Firm-wide
· Maintains electronic personnel files and records, including name changes.
· Generates employment verification letters and completes mortgage forms.
· Provides support during the Attorney Evaluation and Compensation processes