Job #: 1489
Title: HR Analyst
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage the performance management process, including following up with supervisors on delayed reviews and submitting Personnel Action Forms to the Benefits Manager online for processing salary increases.
In conjunction with the AVP, Human Resources, review performance evaluations of all employees and provide feedback.
Create, update, and send to appropriate person several reports: Intern/Volunteers Hours, Vital Stats, New Volunteer and Interns report, etc.
Coordinator of New Hire Breakfast and assist with New Hire Orientation
Assist with heavy filing.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems required, Paycom preferred.
- Knowledge of federal and state labor laws and expectation s/he will stay abreast of legal changes affecting HR.
- Excellent sense of humor.
Travel Requirements: May require travel to our Harlem office and partner sites to recruit participants as needed.