Job #: 2659
Title: HR Analyst
We’re looking for a bright and energetic HR Data Analyst to work in the Human Resources department for an innovative Financial Service firm in New Jersey. The position will require an individual with two to five years of support experience, preferably within an HR department, that is detail oriented and continually seeks out the next project. If you are a self-motivated, team player with a highly professional attitude, we’d like to hear from you
This resource will be responsible for providing reporting and analytics for HR Reports and Data requests, including not limited to Org Charts, HR Demographic data and other HR metrics.
• Run ad hoc data queries in response to HR Data requests.
• Independently create Reports and Org Charts using HR Data
• Assist with validation and quality assurance of new reporting and data analysis.
• Assist with creation of new reports and queries to provide new insights for the business.
• Conduct Data Analysis and investigate data discrepancies and explain any potential gaps in various reporting methods.
• Work closely with HR Technology team members, HR Analysts and HR Business Partners to understand report requirements
• Data Analysis skills
• Familiarity with HR data
• Expert in excel, and ability to analyze, pivot and graph complex datasets.
• Strong PowerPoint and Visio skills
• Problem Solving attitude with solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
• Outstanding analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings
• Incredibly strong analytical and investigative abilities to dig through data in pursuit of answers or insights.
• Team player possessing verbal and writing skills and ability to work independently and be motivated to perform to the best of your abilities.
• Good organizational skills and high ethical standards are expected.
• Ability to respond quickly to ad hoc requests and manage time effectively.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience within HRIS team
• Proficiency in MS Excel
• Proven experience in HR space with handling of sensitive / PII (Personally Identifiable Information) data
• Experience working with Oracle HRIS is a plus
• Sense of urgency, fast-paced, results-oriented, self-starter and collaborative
• Ability to exercise professional judgment and assume responsibility for decisions which have an impact on people, quality of service, and costs