Job #: 1398
Momentum is looking for a helpdesk professional.
Service desk professional providing direct customer support to resolve technical issues. Provides feedback and support to team members and other IT staff to collaboratively work towards timely problem resolution. Gather information and problem-solving data for the benefit of the team.
- Provide technical and “how-to” business support to custom online application – eApp online and University Online.
- Provide technical support & troubleshooting for required Full Disk Encryption solution and for local Agent PC software installation
- Provide technical support for diverse computer configurations for a “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) support audience of agents (e.g. Lenovo, HP, Toshiba, Dell, ASUS, Microsoft, Apple MAC)
- Provide technical support for various multiple mobile device types (e.g. Apple iPhone & iPad, Samsung, HTC Droid Smartphone’s & tablets, Blackberry)
- Provide technical Support in wired & wireless internet connectivity using Internet Browsers
- Provide ad hoc training for Agency Portal Applications to agent offices upon request (e.g. PCS, NYLIS, Viewers, Outlook)
- Technical expertise in working with Windows 7, 8, 10, MS Office, Alternate E-Mail Clients
- Technical expertise for windows peer-to-peer networking including configuration of TCP/IP shares
- Spyware and Virus problem resolution & troubleshooting skills
- Excellent problem determination skills and ability to identify key issues/relationships
- Ability to develop and institute problem resolutions as needed
- Ability to work with back-end support to ensure timely problem resolution
- Ability to be a decision maker, review problems and escalate accordingly
- Positive customer service attitude
- High level of maturity and sense of responsibility and urgency
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Provide 3rd level technical support for Agent Help Desk
- Provide efficient, effective & courteous customer support to agents via phone & remote access
- Typical candidates will possess 5+ years of experience in a technical helpdesk role.
- Experience with helpdesk ticketing systems and processes, logging and updating all trouble tickets
- Experience working within a technology support organization within a business environment
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Exchange
o Exchange setup in Outlook
o Exchange setup in Mobile Devices
o Advanced Outlook Client sharing management
o Manage MS Outlook profile
o Troubleshoot MS Exchange
o OWA Access
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Strong customer service focus; is always seen by customers as professional and helpful.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely document calls and resolutions
- Possesses knowledge of desktop hardware and software and able to address issues by following established procedures.
- Possesses expertise in desktop hardware and software and the ability to resolve customer issues.
- Courteous and tactful at all times with customers and IT colleagues.
- Effectively probes customers to determine the actual nature, or underlying cause, of a user problem.
- Position requires a strong orientation towards customer service.
- Comfortable in a continual dialogue with customers that may be vague, confusing, and/or stressful at times.
- Diffuses problem situations effectively
- Ability to grow within the organization
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience