Job #: 2042
Title: Healthcare PM
The Telehealth Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating large-scale projects working closely with providers, nurses, care teams, clinic staff, IT professionals, and healthcare administrators to launch innovative population health initiatives.
Telehealth projects aim to meet the goals and objectives of the Telehealth Strategy for increasing access to community-based care, improving patient and care team satisfaction, and elevating the overall quality of our healthcare system. Initiatives may include delivering new technologies to patient care, such as: telephonic, video, messaging, store and forward technology, remote patient monitoring, mobile health apps and other innovative Telehealth technologies.
The Project Manager will be responsible for determining user specifications for hardware and software needs, assessing site readiness, and working closely with care teams to prepare sites for implementation of Telehealth projects.
Request for Statement of Work Functional responsibilities include:
• Identify and engage Central Office and Site-Based stakeholders in design and requirements of a specific Telehealth initiative;
• Collaborate with Telehealth Team to develop and execute site and project-specific work plans to launch a Telehealth project;
• Support other duties for the design and development of Telehealth infrastructure , as needed;
• Organize multi-stakeholder workshop and support design process mapping activities to design telehealth workflows;
• Build milestone-driven project management documentation and coordinate check-in meetings to track progress of tasks and milestones;
• Serves as liaison with Vendors and internal EITS regarding requirements;
• Work closely with internal IT project managers to align clinical requirements of a site with IT functionality requirements;
• Collaborate with Office of Diversity and Inclusion and Patient Experience teams to develop training guides for Telehealth projects;
• Support internal IT and facility staff readiness to launch training and initial Go-Live plan;
• Develop policies and procedures for go-live implementation.
3. Qualifications / Required Skill:
• COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires strong writing and reading comprehension skills as well as excellent business etiquette.
• COMPUTER SKILLS: Excellent computer skills, including comfort with to Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, Project and Outlook and willingness to learn new customer relations and information management systems. The idea candidate has worked with Epic or other EHR or Telehealth systems.
Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s in Public Health, Healthcare Administration, Computer Science, or other relevant study preferred.
• EXPERIENCE: 3—5 years’ experience in healthcare operations or relevant support services. The ideal candidate has experience in a communicating with clinical and non-clinical leadership and basic data analysis competency.