Job #: 2748
Title: Front Office Data Engineer
Job Description: Front Office Data Engineer
• Take over ownership and responsibility for a proprietary Python-based reporting solution, sourcing position and other internal data, aggregating into various reports, and run various metric reports based on stakeholder requests.
• Establish and maintain capabilities for front office team to query data in data warehouse, aggregate the data and format in required format for further reporting using Python, Pandas and Numpy.
• Work closely with IT infrastructure team to set up capabilities for above, e.g. obtain relevant access entitlements, install querying utilities, and set up reporting functionality.
• Translate business requirements into code and implement code with aim to hand over to Run-the-Bank reporting and data analysis team.
• Candidate should have at least 3-4 years of experience in the front office of a financial institution, if possible in a Wealth Management or Private Banking environment.