Job #: 5653
Title: Financial Model Administrator
The Financial Model Administrator will support the management of users, roles, software, and infrastructure used to run our financial models in support of financial reporting. The administrator will provide Level-3 support to the actuarial community and work with Level-2-4 IT support for software, applications, and hardware used for Financial Modeling. The administrator will be a key individual assisting with the testing and implementation of Production ready financial models across the Actuarial units within the Insurance, Investment, and Corporate Divisions of the company.
• Monitor and maintain Access Control List (ACL) for the Financial Models
• Support and maintain controlled testing and migration through model lifecycle.
• Partner with IT and Software vendor to ensure adequate computing resources.
• Liaise with stakeholders to manage demands on computing resources.
• Serve as Level-3 support and resolution for Modeling Issues of actuarial staff.
• Support modeling environments at multiple remote sites.
• Work with stakeholders to build and maintain scripts (.NET, python) to streamline processes.
• Manage project plan for testing and upgrading model infrastructure.
• Document systems, processes, and assets.
• Resolve issues in the modeling environments to ensure to prevent production issues.