Job #: 1931
Title: Financial Analyst
Finance Operations serves as a central team for providing solutions to the business across finance processes, data, systems and organization. The Finance Service Management team, which is a part of Finance Operations, is responsible for providing strategic and tactical solutions to the Finance Organization.
This role will work closely with service management team on Co-Sourced vendors to track changes and financials of contract.
– Updating the documentation on share point – approved Change orders/work orders and back up approvals
– Updating and Maintaining change control tracker
– Checking of Performa invoice for accuracy and terms of contract e.g. COLA, FX, change note etc.
– Maintaining Invoice tracker
SLA / Tracking
– Updating the tracking sheet based on the KPI and SLA reported by Accenture
– Escalating any miss in reporting to Co-sourcing lead
– Maintain of travel schedule for functional owner and leadership
– Assisting process owner with visa process
– Co-ordinating with Vendor team for ground logistics
1. 3-5 years’ experience in finance
2. Financial and Commercial Management experience will be a plus
3. Advanced fluency in Excel (Macro, Pivots etc.)
4. Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business, Finance and Economics related area
5. Exceptional at multitasking and quickly shifting from task to task with team members
6. Must have exceptional interpersonal skills, demonstrate highest level of self-awareness, professionalism and integrity with all internal and external parties