Job #: 2866
Title: FCC Compliance – Salt Lake City, UT
Financial Crime Compliance (“FCC”) is a centralized surveillance, due diligence and investigations function within the Global Compliance Department. We detect, prevent and manage financial crime risk throughout. FCC focuses on executing firmwide information barrier surveillances and enforcement of firmwide trading policies, client onboarding and Know Your Customer Controls, transaction/asset movement monitoring, international economic sanctions compliance, anti-bribery and other controls/surveillances that cover all business units and employees worldwide.
The open position within FCC will have the eligible candidate join one of FCC’s teams based in Salt Lake City.
• Review and analysis of firmwide data and information related to financial crime risks; assisting in executing controls around FCC’s mission to detect, prevent and manage actual or potential financial crime risk at the firm.
• Ad-hoc projects addressing such risks
• Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills (Pivot tables, experience with large data sets, proficient in data manipulation and presentation.)
• Proficiency with Bloomberg, Reuters and other market data tools and aptitude for research
• Interest in capital markets, current events, and financial news
• Ability to identify and explain basic trading strategies
• Strong communicator, comfortable developing a recommendation and supporting it by presenting and explaining analysis
• Team player with great attitude and work ethic
• Ability to multi-task on several different assignments/projects
• Interest in working on a global team dealing with global businesses
• At least 2 years of experience in compliance, surveillance, research or other function that provided exposure to finance/the financial markets and/or rules and regulations applying to the financial markets