Job #: 3001
Title: ETL Developer
Systems Development Unit
The Systems Development Unit (SDU) is responsible for implementing application systems to support the bank’s business goals while striving for the highest quality. SDU aims to provide extensive system support by delivering reliable application solutions.
The Bank seeks an ETL Developer who has experience in developing enterprise ETL solutions and demonstrates expert-level knowledge in SQL Server and or Oracle application framework. The successful candidate will be responsible for all phases of in-house application development and third-party package customization and implementation. This includes business requirement analysis, program design, coding, testing, implementing and maintaining/supporting the systems.
System Development: Participate in full project lifecycle in implementing new or enhancing application systems (both in-house and third vendor packages). The task will include, but not be limited to:
· Writes advanced SQL including some query tuning
· Experience designing and building complete ETL/SSIS processes moving and transforming data for ODS, Staging, and Data Warehousing.
· System design and technical specification writing
· Develop reports SSRS
· Develop and execute Unit test cases.
· Support user acceptance test.
· Create application and data migration plans.
· Prepare production release documentation.
· Respond to production troubles and user inquiries
· Foresee potential issues and address them
· Off-hour support is required to respond to troubles during nightly processing, etc.
· Occasional weekend work is required
· Participate in production support monthly rotation schedule
· Maintain required documentation, which includes system environment diagram, system specification/design document, test plan/test cases/test evaluation, operations manual, etc.
· Follow the policies and procedures of the Bank, including, but not limited to, Information Control Policy, the Project Promotion Procedures, System Trouble Reporting Procedures, and Production Release Approval Procedures.
Minimum Job Requirements or Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
· 7+ years experience in SQL Server and or Oracle-based application development and architectural technologies, preferably in the financial services industry.
· 8-10 years experience with ETL tools (SSIS) and Data Integration projects.
· 5-7 years experience with ETL tools (SSRS)
· DBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server
· ETL/Data Integration tools (SSIS)
· System optimization experience
· UNIX: Shell scripting or Perl scripts
· C# is a plus
· Java, .Net is a plus
· Knowledge of MVC frameworks is a plus
· HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT), HP Quality Center and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) is a plus
· SVN and Jenkins experience
· TIDAL job schedule is a plus
· Wolters Kluwer OneSumX or AxiomXL is a huge plus