Job #: 1487
Title: ETL Developer
The Bank seeks an ETL Developer who has experience in developing enterprise ETL solutions and demonstrates expert-level knowledge in SQL Server and or Oracle application framework. The successful candidate will be responsible for all phases of in-house application development and third-party package customization and implementation. This includes business requirement analysis, program design, coding, testing, implementing and maintaining/supporting the systems.
7+ years experience in SQL Server and or Oracle-based application development and architectural technologies, preferably in the financial services industry.
- 8-10 years experience with ETL tools (SSIS) and Data Integration projects.
- 5-7 years experience with ETL tools (SSRS).
DBMS: Oracle, MS SQL Server
- ETL/Data Integration tools (SSIS)
- System optimization experience
- UNIX: Shell scripting or Perl scripts
- C# is a plus
- Java, .Net is a plus
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks is a plus
HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT), HP Quality Center and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) is a plus
- SVN and Jenkins experience
- TIDAL job schedule is a plus
- Wolters Kluwer OneSumX or AxiomXL is a huge plus