Job #: 2297
Title: Emerging Technology PM
Digital Practice (AI/Machine Learning/Emerging Tech)
Do you enjoy consulting and leading digital transformation projects? Are you looking for a unique opportunity to drive accelerating digital transformation? Are you passionate about new technologies like: Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Automation, Advanced Analytics, Blockchain.
We’re looking for someone like this to:
– Lead, consult and implement digital transformation initiatives across all business functions considering the latest technological trends.
– Partner with senior management to build awareness, asses opportunities for new technologies and maximize value/impact of the function.
– Build trust and strong working relationships with Business and Technology stakeholders.
– Push forward the capabilities and performance of the team to strengthen and expand the service offering of the unit which align with the business needs for today and the future.
You will be working in the brand new Digital Practice unit based in Weehawken. We are a dynamic and diverse team of transformation professionals with focus on emerging technology transformation. This unit is part of the broader newly created Group Internal Consulting department.
Our practice teams help business functions implement their digital strategy and accomplish their ambitions in the areas of emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Advanced Analytics , Cognitive Automation and Blockchain. The Digital Practice is at the intersection of business, technology and innovative thinking. We accompany functions across all businesses to build a sustainable transformation; combining the power of emerging technologies with a profound understanding of businesses. The team works in in close collaboration with the different functions, business divisions and external parties to achieve its goals.
– At least 3 years of consulting experience with a prominent or boutique consulting firm, maintaining a focus on project management in the area of digital transformation and new technologies.
– Excellent university education – Master’s degree a plus.
– Strong analytical background, attention to detail along with structured organization and planning skills.
– Highly driven and motivated with a can-do attitude and eager to learn and to solve complex problems.
– A strong written and verbal communicator, able to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to stakeholders.
– Knowledge and hands on working experience in one or more of the following areas: Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Cognitive Automation, Blockchain.
– Experience in any of these tools is a plus: Alteryx, DataIKU, Tableau, DataRobot, Workfusion, re:infer, Teneo, Amelia, Python.