Job #: 1995
Title: DLP Consultant – Cary, NC
This role serves as a key member of the data security team, within IT Risk and Security, focusing on Data Loss Prevention (DLP) controls for the environment. The primary focus will be securing data, ensuring systems are properly monitored and protected, appropriate processes developed, and daily monitoring and alerts are managed. This role must have a strong understanding of, and experience with, Data Loss Prevention tools and processes, to identify and eliminate risks in our environments.
• Partnering with architecture, engineering, application, security, and operational staff to identify and drive resolution on data security gaps
• Endpoint and email DLP governance
• Data protection proposals using Data loss prevention (DLP), Data discovery / classification, and digital rights management (DRM) tools.
• Data Loss Prevention requirements documentation
• Network Security and Encryption evaluation and recommendations
• Interfacing with vendors to ensure the appropriate tools, configurations, and workflows are in place
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
• 7+ years in information Security domains
• 2-3 years’ experience with enterprise Data Loss Prevention tools, including policy configuration
• Experience with data security technologies, processes, and best practices
• Experience with Active Directory and PowerShell scripting
• Accomplished change management leader, able to operate effectively in a highly matrix environment
• Industry recognized information security certification are preferred (CISSP)
• Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
• Strong ability to communicate to stakeholders with various levels of expertise
• Strong record of success in supporting large scale programs, preferably in a global organization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills