Job #: 1557
Title: Disaster Recovery Analyst – St. Louis, Missouri
Contract Pay Rate:
Momentum is looking for a Disaster Recovery Analyst in St. Louis.
- Assist the Manager, Disaster Recovery, in planning, executing and improving Disaster Recovery (DR) tests for IT Services.
- Assist the Manager, Disaster Recovery, in maintaining constant preparedness to ensure the successful restoration of IT Services within defined criteria in the event an actual disaster is declared.
- Help to maintain, test and improve the overall IT disaster recovery plan.
- Help prepare and deliver IT DR training & awareness programs.
- Other duties, as directed.
- 3 to 5 years IT Disaster Recovery and/or Business Continuity experience,
- Professional who wishes to gain experience in leading complex technology organizations though actual and practiced disaster scenarios.
- Demonstrates strong ability to collaborate effectively as a member of a cross-functional team in a dynamic environment.
- Possesses good problem-solving, analytical and planning skills.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication abilities.
- Some knowledge of IT DR automation tools is desirable.
Bachelor’s degree desirable