Job #: 833
Title: DevOps/Automation Engineer – East Hanover
Works closely with architects to assure all systems are built in line with configuration management strategy with DevOps to deliver ITaaS. Must have hands on experience in designing/developing/building IT solutions to meet IaaS/PaaS/SaaS engineering requirements in a hybrid cloud environment using Java Frameworks and scripting tools. Work on the overall API Reference Architecture (patterns) solutions & implement designs for various integration, deployment and automation projects on platforms such as AWS, Azure, RightScale, Apprenda, CloudFoundry-any 3 will suffice. Experience working in an agile scrum based team environment is a must.
• Strong hands on experience in building web services using RESTful frameworks.
• Strong passion for emerging technologies with creative thinking and detail oriented.
• Strong hands on working experience with Python scripting, Power Shell in virtualized cloud environments (Vmware AWS, Azure – any 1 will suffice.
• Hands on experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) independently and effectively on both IIS/.Net and Linux environments
• Must have used application development frameworks such as Spring, AngularJS, ExtJS 4, Guice, jQuery 1.3, OpenGL, YUI (any 3 will suffice)
• Strong grasp on Infrastructure Automation Tools like Puppet, Chef, Saltstack, Ansible (any 2 in addition to Puppet)
• Understanding of the SDLC and Continuous Integration frameworks (using Jenkins or Hudson), deployment concepts on virtualized compute environments using PaaS, and container technologies such as Docker/Vagrant to create and deliver software as a service on CMP platforms
• Familiar with DevOps improving and redesigning build systems for Java Web Apps, iOS/Android, AngularJS, with integration of Auto-scaling Solutions using either Vagrant, Ansible, Saltstack (any 1 will suffice)
• Familiar with BigData Technology Solutions (Horton’s Hadoop, Cloudera, Cassandra, MongoDB) (anyone will suffice)
• Familiar with and administering Windows and Linux in a virtualized environment to support a growing cloud infrastructure.