Job #: 2383
Title: Device Lifecycle
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for assisting with the System wide oversite of the End User Device Lifecycle (budgeting, procurement, asset management, relinquishment), ensuring the compliance with established standards, processes and procedures and the alignment with mission critical goal of providing service excellence in patient care
• Gather information on the existing workflows in use at the facilities and assist with creating and maintaining processes and procedures required to support the device lifecycle
• Assist with coordinating scheduled procurements across all the facilities
• Work closely with EITS Finance ensuing that they are aware of the upcoming coordinated procurements and the estimated funds needed to fulfill
• Facilitate quotes request by the facilities, for scheduled procurement request and as the needs arise
• Review submitted procurement request to ensure that the items being requested for purchase are the correct solution for the requested need
• Assist with the coordination with the facility procurement requestors, Desktop leadership and Site directors, ensuring that procurement requests are submitted on the established schedule and that status updates are provided to all parties.
• Maintain vendor relationships and a standard work process for vendors to provide updates to all stakeholders
• Assist with the asset management process in use at all the facilities to support tracking of end user devices (financial and non-financial assets) • Providing over the phone or on-site assistance with the teams responsible for managing the device lifecycle at the facilities
• Maintains, follows and consistently demonstrates a general knowledge of EITS guidelines, processes, practices and procedures
Request for Statement of Work
• Preparing and willing to do any other reasonable and lawful instruction/task on time and correctly
• Managing time efficiently, effectively, set priorities appropriately, schedule calls, able to maintain professional demeanor under stress and operate within customer standard operating procedures without abuse
• Adhering to attendance and timesheet policy standards
The above reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified, and shall not be a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
3. Qualifications / Required Skills
• Required to travel to the various facilities within the five boroughs to review storage locations, conduct internal asset audits and meet with the teams responsible for managing the device lifecycle at the facilities.