Job #: 1585
Title: Developer – Grand Rapids
Lead, moderate or participate in solution reviews
• Analyze and resolve defects identified through the QA process; prepare or assist in the preparation of implementation documentation; and support the implementation of applications into production
• Act as an expert technical resource to development staff, in all phases of development and implementation process
• Perform software construction, unit testing and debugging; software construction may include the preparation of new software, reuse of existing code, modification of existing programs, or integration of purchased solutions
• Responsible for the design, construction, implementation and support of software that meets the business requirements
• Participate in daily scrum meetings and Agile development methodology and process
• Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work. Ability to positively influence, mentor and be a credible source of knowledge to less experienced team members.
• Fundamental understanding of Unit Testing, Mocking, Containerization, and SOLID development practices.
• At least three (3) years hands-on experience with: software development, build and deployment Automation, Test Driven Development (TDD), Rest API design, SAML, JWT, OAuth, SQL, T-SQL, Liquibase, Ninject, Nunit, Cake, JUnit, and Mockito.
• At least three (3) years demonstrable experience with any of the following computer languages: C#, Java, Kotlin, Python, Groovy, or Scala.