Job #: 2676
The group is responsible for supporting all functions within each lending business, including underwriting, origination, securitization, loan servicing, asset management, and more.
We are looking for creative and talented developer with an eye for quality and detail to help a team build a modern lending platform that will combine and replace several internal systems, streamline business functions, and open up business opportunities.
The platform will be a unified API for data based on a multi-model database, GraphQL, and semantic technologies.
• Greenfield development of a data platform for collecting, enriching, and performing complex queries on document/graph data structures
• Work in a highly collaborative Agile team environment to establish requirements and participate in developing the platform
• Collaborate directly with business users across all front and back office business areas
• Provide guidance and input on data modelling using document oriented (JSON,/XML) and graph (triples) technology
Hands on Experience With:
• Automated testing tools such as Jest, JUnit, JBehave, Mocha, Jasmine
• Writing GraphQL queries or implementing a GraphQL API
• NoSQL systems such as MongoDB, MarkLogic, or Neo4J
• Foundational developer tech: Git , gradle, rollup/webpack, Node.js, Linux
Looking for demonstrable abilities in:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills – will be engaging directly with business users
• Developing software with a test-driven approach (TDD, BDD)
• Researching new technologies and adapting to requirements
• Self-directed reading, understanding, and using open source code
• Self-directed learning new programming languages and databases
• Prior experience working in an agile/Scrum delivery methodology