Job #: 919
Title: Desktop Engineer/Architect – White Plains
– Provide technical design and architectural leadership, including documenting and diagramming the logical, physical, and process views.
– Conduct research focused on identifying emerging technology solutions that reduce costs, increase efficiencies, provide more value, provide more capabilities, reduce risks, and increase security
– Minimum eight years of experience with desktop deployment, management and software distribution, and thin client computing
– In depth knowledge of Microsoft Deployment Technology (MDT/OSD), Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Win7/8/10), including Citrix UPM/AppSense and Microsoft Bitlocker
– Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Visio for network diagramming and documentation