Job #: 1870
Title: Derivatives Operation Analyst
• Inspect system generated collateral calls for accuracy prior to making margin calls.
• Communicate directly with counterparties ensuring the proper collateral is being exchanged.
• Post system entries in internal and industry platforms to recognize and settle the agreed calls.
• Investigate and escalate disputes and discrepancies.
• Settle month end collateral margin interest with counterparties.
• Review and enter data from CSA’s into the collateral system.
• Perform reconciliations between custodians, counterparties
• Prepare daily and periodic data and metrics for reporting and monitoring requirements.
• Attend internal and industry Working Group meetings.